15th June 2017 – 16th June 2017
Keynote speaker: Susan Gass (Michigan University)
Chair: Stefano Rastelli (Greenwich University)
- What is second language acquisition?
- Perceptions and misperceptions
- Why is it important?
- Basic principles
- How are languages learned?
- Behaviorism/innate principles
- Role of native language
- Order of acquisition
- Role of the environment
- What about individual differences?
- What does a classroom have to offer?
- Does teaching=learning?
- Perceptions and misperceptions revisited
For more information, please visit: http://assisisummerschool.com
post a cura di Rosanna Carlostella